If you’re an artist looking to submit for consideration, you’re in the right place. It’s important to read this whole page before submitting.
🎵 Submit for consideration using the artist submissions form
Catalog seeks to onboard talented artists interested in onchain music from all over the world that offer a unique perspective, push sonic boundaries, do something familiar very well, or have a meaningful cultural impact. We strongly recommend sharing context about the music you make and what inspires you as an artist in the open share section of the submission form. Catalog is not interested in an artist’s social following or playlist history, these numbers have no influence on whether or not an artist is onboarded.
Please note Catalog does not respond to all submissions; Artists that have not heard back after six months since submitting are welcome to resubmit if they have new music available for review since last submitting.
- Catalog only works with artists who fully own the rights to their music, or have the necessary clearances to release music on Catalog (see terms for full details).
- Artists (or their managers) must fill out the submission form directly. Submissions filled out by other parties are not considered.
- The name of the artist listed on the submission and the Catalog profile linked in the submission must be for the same artist identity. Catalog doesn’t permit the use of a single profile for multiple artist identities.
- Submissions are evaluated on an artist-by-artist basis. This means separate submissions should be submitted for:
- Artists with aliases
- Artists with both solo and group projects
- Artists with the same management or are on the same label
- Submissions should include a music link that showcases at least three (3) examples of the artist’s work under their own name
- Music examples may be previously released or a private link of unreleased music. If it’s unreleased, we promise not to share it.
- Music examples clearly highlighting the artist’s own work are highly preferred over examples that rely on collaborations, features with other artists, remixes, music produced for another artist, etc